Reminder and comments - ftp.kdevelop.org/incoming

Serge Lussier bretzel33 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 17 02:58:03 UTC 2002

Hi,

I just want to remind that I put a patch into the kdevelop/incoming
directory conscerning bug fixes and improvements to the Classproperties
dialog. this patch(Named "bretzel-patch.tar.gz") applies only for
Kdevelop-2.1.2 under KDE 3.0.x. A patch for Kdev2.1.2 and KDE2.2.2 will
follow soon ;-)

And, for who has time to do it: PLEASE, REMOVE MY PATCH FROM KDEVELOP/PATCH
web page. It is the wrong tar.gz file- my mistake.

And also the August Hoerandl`s patch link leads to ...nowhere...

Sorry and thank you for your attention. ;-)

Bretzel