KDevelop-2.1.3 possible (was: [Fwd: IMPORTANT: Changelog for KDE 3.0.3])

Jörg Rüppel asharky at gmx.net
Tue Jul 16 01:22:06 UTC 2002

Am Dienstag, 16. Juli 2002 00:58 schrieb falk.brettschneider at gmx.de:
> Hi!
> Dirk Müller said there will be a KDE-3.0.3.. The forwarded e-mail shows
> there can be a KDevelop-2.1.3, accordingly.
> So time again to send bugfix-patches for 2.1.
> One thing I know is the "crash on adding many files to the project".
> Ciao
> F at lk

It doesn't crash.. it hangs. Add one file all alone and it is okay, but add
several at once, it will add maybe a few if it has a good day and then just
do nothing anymore... it also doesn't eat any CPU. The only way to get out is
by killing the whole app.

Regards,
Jörg

--
Jörg Rüppel
http://www.sharky-x.de

"In the Beginning there was nothing, which exploded."
   -- Terry Pratchett