Final: How to use KDE for file copy....

Serge Lussier lusse at videotron.ca
Sun Jul 14 20:10:05 UTC 2002

On Sunday 14 July 2002 12:01, Simon Hausmann wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 14, 2002 at 11:56:17AM -0400, Serge Lussier wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've looked into job.h and realize the the name space KIO is defined
> > there... I have to say that this basic part of KDE is missing in KDE
> > documentation...
>
> Pardon, what exactly is missing in the documentation of KIO?
>
> Simon
ex.: look there: (KIO::FileCopy - no matter if it's cvs or kde3.0,2.xx etc...)
http://developer.kde.org/documentation/library/cvs-api/classref/kio/KIO__FileCopyJob.html#ref1
...No where is explained how to setup and start the "job" how it interracts
with our app...

just one example out of other obscure basic routines...

Regards,
Bretzel