Dev path for Gideon

Kuba Ober kuba at mareimbrium.org
Thu Jul 11 22:14:04 UTC 2002

On czwartek 11 lipiec 2002 02:28 pm, Roland Krause wrote:
> --- Kuba Ober <kuba at mareimbrium.org> wrote:
> > You meant the current old-kwrite-based editor *will* be replaced by
> > the
> > KTextEditor interface. That means that the current editor code goes
> > mostly to
> > the trash can.
>
> Yes, that's what we have been saying all along :-)
>
> Btw. do you have more patches for KDevelop-2.1.2 in the queue that you
> want applied?

Yes, I have two, but there won't be more probably -- I'm still playing with
indentation that works cleanly on both kwrite and kate code. If I succeed
with generic code that will work on both, then I will maintain indentation
for both kate and kwrite in kdevelop KDE_2_?_BRANCH. If not, then I will only
maintain kwrite's indentation.

The patches are attached.

Here's the ChangeLog entry for indent.patch (I didn't put it into the patch)

2002-07-02  Kuba Ober <kuba at mareimbrium.org>
    * make indentation work past end-of-line (for those who want to
      indent comments, etc.)

The cwd.patch should be self-explanatory.

Cheers, Kuba Ober