almost very old patch for class properties dlg...

F@lk Brettschneider falk.brettschneider at gmx.de
Tue Jul 9 23:10:05 UTC 2002

Hi!

Serge Lussier wrote:

> Following msg is a paste from the message written to kdevelop.org forum...
>
>Hi,
>[...]
> Kdevelop 2.1.2 released, I am asking why my latest patch I sent two-three
>month ago is not applied to this release yet... I have made some tweaks into
>the dialog conscerning Adding new attribute because it is(was) still
>incomplete. I have no time to work ...full time on Kdevelop, I asked somebody
>to apply the patch for me.
>
> I wish to see my patch in work because it improve a bit the above mentioned
>work I made to the dlg...
>thanks,
> bretzel

No improvements will be applied to KDevelop-2.1.x anymore because they
are *bugfix* versions of 2.1.
Improvements would means to release KDevelop-2.2.
But such a release isn't schedulled by the team. Likely, after some
additional time, KDevelop-3.0 will be released.
So, please, send improvement-patches for that version. You can find
KDevelop-3.0 aka Gideon in the HEAD of cvs.

Ciao
F at lk

P.S.: The web page of KDevelop can offer inofficial patches against
2.1.2. Please, send such one to me privately, that I can put it online.