ctags for external library

Sergey Izvoztchikov lezdep at rogers.com
Mon Jul 8 21:27:04 UTC 2002

Hello, everybody !

I'm going to start development of some application based on another
library not written by me, but open source. I want to use ctags
generated file for that library in my project. I don't see
any way to use tags file except one automatically managed for project
files only. But I don't want to import/include source code from that
library into my project, I just want to use tags for library to
cross reference of sources and code auto completion. Is there a way
to do so ?

--
Regards. Sergey Izvoztchikov
http://www.geocities.com/lezdep/