old - patch for kdev2.1.2 - Add attribute dlg - improvement...

Serge Lussier serge.lussier at videotron.ca
Mon Jul 8 16:39:03 UTC 2002

Hi,
Sorry for disturbing again about that but I insist to give
the improvement I made three months ago to the "add attributes"
dlg. Here attached are the four files I modified. I 've apllied a diff with
Kompare to the lastest release ( 2.1.2 ) of kdevelop src. I have tested
first with the kde 2.2.2 release and then with the kde 3.0x.

By the way - Were anybody take a look to my patch I sent ( again almost two
months ago ) ? I think not. So I am now a little bit embarassed to impose
myself again...

The improvement I did isn't outstanding at all but I think it is important to
apply it ASAP.

Overview: ( Still relying on ClassStore engine)
  To the Dlg:
  - Editable fields for write and read property names.
  - Editable field for default/or initial value of attribute.

  To the sources:
  - Implement assign default value to the attribute in all classe's
    constructors

  - Implement declaration AND definition of static attributes and assign
default value.

I have to say that I am using kdevelop versions with my work since three
months now. And it does very well. There are still some glitches but I cannot
address those little bugs because of the ClassStore working way ...

So again, I am sorry to impose myself here. You must understand that the
unification of the dialogs was my initial work, and I did not got the time to
finish it. It is still not yet finished but now it work better then the
actual release regarding attribute properties.

You do whatever you want with the attachement.
cd [...]/kdevelop[..]/kdevelop; tar xvfz clspropfix.tar.gz
this overwrites ckdevelop_classview.cpp, wzconndlg.ui and wzconnectdlgimpl.*

Don't worry, ckdevelop_classview.cpp was modified only by the kompare tool.
Regards,
Bretzel