Gideon install

Norman Jordan njordan at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 4 08:52:03 UTC 2002

Here's how I solved the missing DTD problem. You need to have the package
kdelibs-data installed. In the Gideon source directory, create the
directory "doc/kde2book/dtd". Then copy the file
"/usr/share/apps/ksgmltools2/customization/dtd/kdex.dtd" to
"doc/kde2book/dtd".

Norman Jordan <njordan at shaw.ca>