Fwd: [kde-linux] Kdevelop and C++ exceptions

Harald Fernengel harry at kdevelop.org
Tue Jan 29 16:18:06 UTC 2002

Hi,

> I'm using exceptions (kdevelop from kde3beta1) and I get the following
> message:
>
>   sqlcursor.cpp:48: exception handling disabled, use -fexceptions to enable
>
> Can somebody tell we where to put this option to enable exceptions?

hm... this is hidden somewhere deep in the KDE build system... The easy way is
to remove "-fno-exceptions" from all generated Makefiles and see whether this
removes the warning. If it does, find someone who knows enough about autoconf
and automake to tell you which option you have to set in which file :)

Harry