Easing compiler/linker customization...

Loy jalimao at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 17:40:04 UTC 2002

Greetings!

Ok heres another feature I'm looking for (or I'm just
blind and can't find/see it ;):
-Dialog box for the compiler/linker options.  This is
where the user can add additional options to the
compiler/linker (ie, add the library of pthread:
-lpthread).  This Dialog box (or part of a TAB
control) could include all the options or just the
user's.

(I don't know if it's in the recent release, but until
the KDE/KDevelop is/are finalized, I'm not trying it
due limited time online.  Will save it for the
finalized release.)

Thanks,
Loy