TODO list (again)

Harald Fernengel harry at kdevelop.org
Mon Jan 21 15:47:03 UTC 2002

Hi,

1 GHz P III and KDE3 compiled with --disable-debug and I'm getting the bug,
but without a good backtrace.
300 MHz P II with KDE3/Qt/KDevelop compiled with debug info -> no crash at
all.

I don't think the bug depends on CPU speed but rather whether KDevelop is
compiled with debug info... Maybe some pointers are initialized to 0L if
debug is on?

Harry