TODO list (again)

Harald Fernengel harry at kdevelop.org
Mon Jan 21 13:17:04 UTC 2002

Hi,

whoops... sorry, but after I commented out the line the auto-indent worked
again if you press return somewhere in the middle of a codeline...

If it broke something else please tell me so we can make an if-clause around
it, but the recordReplace has to occur in order to get the normal auto-indent
working again...

Harry