KDEVELOP_2_BRANCH Kaction changes in cvs

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 08:09:02 UTC 2002

I've checked in a chunk of changes that define KDevelop's menus with
KActions and KStdActions.

Code will be much cleaner with this.

I got File, Edit and View menus done, i.e. View is mostly done there
are a few minor problems that lead to crashes, I know how to fix these,
ignore those.

I am going to go out of town for about two weeks and will then continue
with this.

Anybody interested in KDevelop-2.x, please give this a try, look at the
code and maybe help by doing one or two columns out of the menu. Help
with kdevelopui.rc is also appreciated and it is real easy stuff.

Roland
PS: I did tag the version so we can merge these changes into
KDE_2_2_BRANCH if desired.
PPS: Please do not attempt kate GUI merging before the old menu
structure is completely reproduced, otherwise copatibility with
KDE_2_2_BRANCH is lost.