TODO list (again)

Jens Zurheide jens.zurheide at gmx.de
Mon Jan 21 07:52:02 UTC 2002

Sunday 20 January 2002 23:35 Falk Brettschneider
>Jens Zurheide wrote:
>>===================================================================
>>RCS file: /home/kde/kdelibs/khtml/khtml_settings.cc,v
>>-    QStringList fontList = fontsForCharset[charset];
>>+    QStringList &fontList = fontsForCharset[charset];
>
>Well, there wont be another KDE2.2 bugfix version. Do you see a chance
>to workaround that in KDevelop itself?
>Cheers,F at lk

Yes, I did it in the end because I had too many troubles with font sizes in
the end. The whole code seems to have changed for KDE3.
Currently I can't test my patches against KDE3 because I completely bungled
it and am now recompiling everthing. So be patient or hope for other
fearless volunteers ;-)

Regards,
Jens