Referring to "KDE 3 template"

W. Tasin tasin at fhm.edu
Tue Jan 15 20:14:02 UTC 2002

Hi,

actually I did a commitment, which brings the admin.tar.gz in sync with
the HEAD.
Due to a changement in Makefile.common, which was done Nov 7th it
is/should be now possible to use this admin/ stuff to select the kde
version by changing one line inside configure.in.in:

#MIN_CONFIG
for the recent qt/kde version

#MIN_CONFIG(3)

#MIN_CONFIG(2)
actual setting inside the project templates for qt/kde 2 usage

#MIN_CONFIG(2.2)

etc. etc.

On QT projects this can be also done by searching the line:
KDE_USE_QT(2) inside configure.in
and change this to KDE_USE_QT or revert this to a comment, for QT 3.x usage.

Maybe some of you want to implement a dialog function to change this...
so feel free.

Hope this would make developing (applications with kdevelop and kdevelop
itself) a little bit easier ;-)

Ciao

Walter

PS: Please test the stuff...
(also trying to make tarball-distributions with this new admin-dir and
compile them... should be now possible - at least I hope so)
PPS: Roland, I used the kde-project templates from KDEVELOP_2_BRANCH, so
the explanaition changements from David are also inside these templates.

--
oohhh sveglia.... il mondo e' ammalato, ma x colpa di chi.........
(Zucchero)