c++ code completion status report

Daniel Engelschalt Daniel.Engelschalt at gmx.net
Thu Jan 10 10:52:04 UTC 2002

Am 09.01.02 20:39:47, schrieb "Eray Ozkural (exa)" <erayo at cs.bilkent.edu.tr>:

>I think these show what I meant by complete type analysis, to some extent.
>However I'd throw in a few non-trivial typedef's to show the complexity of
>the problem. Anything less may be perceived as "buggy" by users and in result
>we may face a slew of bug reports. Prepare for bug inflation :)
we then should create a new e-mail-address for cc-related bugreports: cc at kdevelop.org
which points to /dev/null for some time :)

(another solution is to release it as a single plug-in and the download is only allowed
if the user agrees some "i-will-never-ever-ever-send-bugreports-until-i-have-read-the-
mailinglist"-document 8)

bye,
daniel