c++ code completion status report

Thomas Schilling snuffeler at gmx.net
Sun Jan 6 20:45:04 UTC 2002

> Should the user have to type a function key after typing '->' or '.'  to
> invoke the code completion widget? I wouldn't want it invoked every time I
> just typed those two characters in the editor.

Hm, I thought it should be shown always when this was typed,
BUT: I intended to let it run without blocking your work (so as a
thread or the like). But it can quickly become a very desturbing
feature and therefore should have many configuration options.
(e.g.: show only on key-combo, which keys - Tab/Return/both, ...)

- Thomas