KDE corporate identity

Gregor Zeitlinger zeitling at informatik.hu-berlin.de
Thu Jan 3 23:23:06 UTC 2002

On Wed, 19 Dec 2001, Thomas Schilling wrote:
> > Is it possible to have the slogan "The Sophisticated Multi-Language KDE
> > Development Environment" instead? Or something like that, I don't want to
> > mark the PR-boy ;-).
> But I (at least want to). A few weeks ago I had the idea
> to work on a _real_ corporate identity for KDE or at least
> the KDE web sites.
> Would you like to join me. The webmaster of the Czech
> KDE site already suggested to use his site for testing
> the user's reactions.

I really like the idea as well and have thought about some slogans for
KDE. I you like those, could anybody forward to the appropriate mailing
list?

KDE: Kreate, Discover, Explore!
or   Kreate, Discover, Enjoy!
(or  Kreate Devine Enlightenment :))

those are the best I could come up with. Should make for some nice
pictures for web sites, maybe even for TV!? I also wondered wheather KDE
needs a Linux distribution of its own? Where you get the KDE look'n'feel
right from the beginning. Don't really know about that, though.

--
Gregor Zeitlinger
gregor at zeitlinger.de