compiler options

August Hörandl august.hoerandl at gmx.at
Wed Feb 27 00:54:03 UTC 2002

i have got a project with a lot of classes in different
subdirectories and subsubdirectories

to find all the header files i included "-I .. -I ../.. "
to the compiler options to include the project directory
into the path

1. question:
is there an easy way to say "-I $topdirectoryofproject"

2. problem
wenn i use kdevelop it calls

run: CPP="cpp" CC="gcc" CXX="g++" CPPFLAGS="" CFLAGS=""
CXXFLAGS="-O0 -g3 -Wall -W -I.. -I../.. -I../../.." LDFLAGS=""
/home/hoerandl/work/project2/configure

this works fine - but if i want to distribute the project it
should be possible to call just ./configure without any
additional CXXFLAGS

which file to hack or can this done within kdevelop ?

Gustl

August Hörandl                      august.hoerandl at gmx.at
In my opinion MS is a lot better at making money than it is at
making good operating systems.   (Linus Torvalds, August 1997)