(no subject)

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 20:06:02 UTC 2002

Dids,

remove the admin directory from the cvs checkout, link kde-common/admin
to your kdevelop/admin, run make -f ./admin/Makefile.cvs cvs-clean.
Then run make -f Makefile.cvs; configure; make.

If you are having problems compiling the latest stuff you most likely
want to stick with KDE_2_2_BRANCH and not KDEVELOP_2_BRANCH.

Roland