kdevelop 2.1 patch (codecompletion)

Roberto Raggi raggi at cli.di.unipi.it
Sat Feb 16 21:00:08 UTC 2002

hello all,
i've problems with my internet connection, seems that my provider have problem
in "toscana".. i live in pisa.. so i can't connect :-(
i'm sorry for all problems that i have created with kde2 compatibilty in
current CVS..

i've noticed that my simpleparser and getMethodBody are really slow.. so i'm
studing incremental parser.. thomas and daniel have already wrote complex
parser so i think that we can have a working prototype in few weeks..

ciao robe