KAccel problems: (was Re: hotkeys and kdevelop 2.1(KDE 3.0b2))

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 21:36:04 UTC 2002

No.
Dont do that. KeyAccel has changed and it is more likely that this is a
KDevelop problem.

Falk, I guess we may have to merge my KAction changes into the current
stable version if this cant be fixed. I haven't really looked into it
but my feeling is that we need to change some code here in KDevelop.

Roland