Qt C++ Code Completion Features

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 19:00:06 UTC 2002

Gustl,
is there any way that we can unify gideon and kdevelop-2's class
parsers?

Imho, we need to start growing the versions back together again. The
class parser could be one thing that we all should be able to use.

If necessary we need to rearrange KDevelop's project structure to
accomodate for this. I know gideon's class parser is a kpart, and I
have been making a lot of changes in the KDEVELOP_2_BRANCH so that this
branch of KDevelop-2 will be able to use kparts.

So here is what I want to suggest, let's not apply your patches for the
upcoming release of KDevelop-2.1, instead let's try to use gideon's
class parser, which should have a lot of similarity to KDevelop-2 class
parser in the KDEVELOP_2_BRANCH. Then lets see whether your patch still
applies.

Roland