codecompletion for kdevelop 2.1 starts to work!!!

Daniel Engelschalt daniel.engelschalt at gmx.net
Wed Feb 13 14:12:05 UTC 2002

> Andrea Aime wrote:
>
> >but wouldn't it be useful to commit
> >your changes
> >
> I second this.
hello all,

about 2 or 3 weeks ago i asked here at the list if someone is willing to
test & bring my code into cvs - but there was no reply.

yesterday i got my cvs-account (yeah :) but there are some strange things
happening with qt-copy / kde3. storing the persistant classstore (yes, we
really have a working one !) causes gideon to stop working. looking at strace
tells me that it hangs in a write-command. so i have to see if it is a qt-error
with QDataStream or a bug that has never occured with qt/kde2. as long as i
have not figured that out i won't commit the stuff.

bye,
daniel

http://www.gmx.net