Tab key

F@lk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 14:42:04 UTC 2002

Thomas Schilling wrote:

> Can't we use sth. like a modal mode. i.e. if cc is active you first have to
> press space or an arrow key to be able to use the normal keys again?
The problem is: how to get into codecompletion mode.
As I said before the tab key is already used. The same problem was with
Tab indention Exa implemented. He added a checkbox for redefinition of
the key action in the editor settings but that isn't useful for
codecompletion though.

Shift+Tab is the only free combination with Tab but anyway there is
already Ctrl+J...

Ciao,F at lk