c++ codecompletion

Daniel Engelschalt Daniel.Engelschalt at gmx.net
Thu Feb 7 13:04:02 UTC 2002

Am 07.02.02 12:47:02, schrieb Roberto Raggi <raggi at cli.di.unipi.it>:

>hi all,
>
>today I start to fill the arguments hint box..
>this is a screenshot http://klint.sourceforge.net/kdevelop/arghint1.png
wooo, you're working fast as hell.
but: i have made several changes to gideon concerning the codecompletion which are
currently not in cvs (because there is currrently nobody who has time to check these
in). we should find a way how to handle that situation, maybe there is a core( )-
developer for gideon around who can take care of this ?

>PS: I don't know if the code works, I start to write gideon code
>yesterday
:) didn't you prove it with the screenshot ?

>now i try to modify cppcodecompletionparser
oh stop ! there is a _lot_ to do and there are some serious bugs. let's improve it but
please let us discuss it in a private mail first.

thanks,
daniel