Minor changes/fixes to kdevelop-2.1

jbb jbb at kdevelop.org
Sat Feb 2 10:00:05 UTC 2002

Can someone check that the folloiwing changes/fixes work on kde-2.x as I only
have kde-3 now.

1/ Remove (3) from manpage so that -
	- you are presented with a choice if there's more that one page in
	  different sections for the same item. (eg printf 1 and printf 3)
	- you can enter the section in the manpage dialog (if you want)
	This relies on the khtml part dealing with it - I'm unsure if kde2.x will do
this correctly.

2/ Fix parsing qstrings when using current cvs gdb (could be in 5.1 as well).
The gdb output for qstring values has changed slightly causing the string to
be displayed incorrectly.

jbb