PATCH: appwizard, pythonhello and projectmanager

Caleb Tennis caleb at aei-tech.com
Mon Dec 23 16:44:02 UTC 2002

On Monday 23 December 2002 10:21, Julian Rockey wrote:
> Attached are three small patches I created as a result of investigating the
> current python support.

Okay Julian, I applied your patches.  I don't know the answer to your last
question, but I'll assume that if it breaks something I can just revert the
patch.  The first two looked good.

If you would like to help with the python support, Send a mail to sysadmin
(at) kde (dot) org and request a cvs account. Make sure to specify your full
name and e-mail address, if the From field in your mails doesn't specify
them. Send also an encrypted password (for instance using useradd dummy ;
passwd dummy ; grep dummy /etc/passwd /etc/shadow)

Thanks,
Caleb