KDevelop 3.0 Documentation Updates

Caleb Tennis caleb at aei-tech.com
Sat Dec 7 16:22:05 UTC 2002

As some of you have seen, I've begun work on updating the documentation for
KDevelop 3.0.

I have put this documentation online just so people can start looking at it
and perhaps generating feedback.

http://www.kdevelop.org/doc/manual/3.0/index.html

http://www.kdevelop.org/doc/programming/3.0/index.html

These really only look good on Konqueror right now since it uses local style
sheets to generate the background.  But, the information is more of my
concern than the look, at least for the time being.

The docbook files are in those directories as well, so if anyone with website
cvs access wants to update them please do so.

Caleb