Kdevelop still hangs

F@lk Brettschneider falk.brettschneider at gmx.de
Fri Aug 30 22:30:06 UTC 2002

Jörg Rüppel wrote:

>Hey,
>
>are you sure your patch got applied concerning the hanging of KDevelop when
>adding existing files? I got Kdev 2.1.3 and KDE 3.0.3 and the problem still
>exists...
>
>Jörg

I have KDE-3.1from cvs, and concerning to the hang, after the session
with Waldo I didn't have any problems there again. I ran many tests,
about 30 different add calls. Though I did not test in in on KDE-3.0
bugfix branch, but the fix was committed there as well and Waldo said
there's no difference compared to KDE-3.1.
It seems there is still something to do on 3.0.x...

Ciao
F at lk