Gideon crashRecursionCounter on exit

Harald Fernengel harry at kdevelop.org
Wed Aug 21 22:15:04 UTC 2002

Hi,

can you send a backtrace? If gideon doesn't display a backtrace, please
compile with debug information and let it run in gdb. valgrind also tells a
lot where bugs happened (reading of unallocated memory and so on).

I cannot reproduce the bug, so I hope only your installation is affected ;)

Best regards,
Harry