gideon release plan?

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 1 18:33:04 UTC 2002

That's about time.

I'd say forget all this and declare a "feature freeze" now (or next
Monday), release everything you have as KDevelop-3.0alpha and let's all
start the bugfixing until KDE-3.1 is out.

I'd go so far as to say, no KDevelop-2.x release with KDE-3.1 anymore.

What gideon needs the most now is as much public exposure as possible.

Roland
PS: I worked with gideon the other day and I think it is beyond the
alpha stage already.