Interview with KDevelop developers

Philippe FREMY P.FREMY at OBERTHURCS.com
Wed Apr 24 18:37:03 UTC 2002

You haven't included me in replies!

I would like to have more people confirming they'll join before doing the
interview. It is really more interesting if more people can talk about what
they do.

Is Central European time the same as GMT ? That makes 24:00 or 01:00, not
sure about the french summer time. It is too late for me. I have to work
tomorrow and the last interview lasted two hours. Irc is not a very
efficient mean of communication.

> >And are all you guys in Europe ?
> >
> Most are in Europe. Some in America, 1 in New Zealand, 1 in Asia.

My god! Won't be easy.

Could all the people that want to be part of the interview post their time
availabilities in gmt time ? And don't hesitate to participate, even you
feel that you are not working on a core part of kdevelop. If we talk about a
project, some people might want to join to help you when reading the
interview. Don't miss this opportunity.

If we can't find a timeslot for everyone together, we can probably split up
the interview in multiple timeslots.

	regards,

	PHilippe

ps: don't forget to include me in replies, I am not subscribed.