KDevelop & IDEs

Tomas Carnecky tom at dbservice.com
Tue Apr 16 21:15:05 UTC 2002

hi team

KDevelop is great...
but there are some features i'm missing...
and another program has these features.. but it hasent this...
an there is a third program.. and it has this but hasent that...

there are many IDE's n the internet but noone is perfect...
i heard of eclipse (www.eclipse.org) an IDE written in java...
it is supported by famous companies (RedHat, SuSE, ...)

but i dont want install javawm...

what about to write an IDE written in C (C++)...
ask some companies for support...
ask all other people who are writting their own IDE's to join our big
project...

i think we could do a IDE as complex as MS Visual Studio or even a
better one...

what about my idea ?

tom