Plans

Bernd Gehrmann Bernd-Gehrmann at gmx.de
Tue Apr 16 20:11:02 UTC 2002

On Sunday 07 April 2002 16:19, you wrote:

1. File templates for other languages than C/C++ are now supported
by the app wizard. Currently it is possible to generate file templates
with comments in C style and shell style (and empty ones). This isn't
a 100% extensible solution, maybe someone has a better idea. For
the languages we have it works :-)

2. The new class dialog for C++ works in principle, but it does not
yet add the files to the project. By default, the files are added to the
KDevProject::activeDirectory() (new interface) subdirectory of the project.
Its initial value is currently set by the appwizard.This should become
configurable in the project management parts. BTW, I've also merged
KDevProject::openProject() and setProjectName(), as they are always
used together anyway.

3. Adding new files to the project management's file list is still on my
TODO list. To simplify the project managers overall, I've removed the
file trees from the script project and custom project part, where it
really doesn't belong. If the project management needs to plugin into
the file tree's context menus, it can just use the usual context menu
mechanism. The file tree is now KDirWatched. Cool :-)

Finishing ScriptProjectPart, CustomProjectPart and PythonSupportPart
are still on my TODO list...

Bernd.