Patch for internal debugger framestack speedup

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 10 23:04:05 UTC 2002

Hi,
The attached patch avoids the rebuild of the framestack listview with
every single debugging step. Just the line number of listview item #0
will be changed.
This speeds up internal-debugger stepping at least here where I often
have a callstack depth of 60 functions.
I already tested it with both, single- and multi-threaded programs.
A second effect is you can look into thread callstacks of other threads
than the current thread, just by open the listview branch. It wasn't
possible until now (because of a bug).

Please test it!
One KDevelop developer must give me his OK that I can apply it for
KDevelop-2.1.1 cvs.

Cheers,
F at lk