Localized make patch for 2.1.1

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 10 10:22:03 UTC 2002

Hi!

Harald Fernengel wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I posted a similar patch before but Simon didn't like it so it didn't go into
>2.1 (KDE_2_2_BRANCH).
>
>I've rewritten it and yes I know that it looks scary and ugly but I found no
>better way to parse gmake's output. I also got rid of non-Latin1 characters
>in the cpp file.
>
>Jumping to errors works now for all locales, please comment...

Running the German-translated KDE here, your patch doesn't have an
effect. See the output:
------------------
/usr/bin/make all-recursive
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/falk/Projekte/kde3src/kdevelop-2.1cvs'
Making all in doc
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/falk/Projekte/kde3src/kdevelop-2.1cvs/po'
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/falk/Projekte/kde3src/kdevelop-2.1cvs'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/falk/Projekte/kde3src/kdevelop-2.1cvs'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/falk/Projekte/kde3src/kdevelop-2.1cvs'
*** Erfolg ***

or

make: Nothing to be done for `first'.
*** Erfolg ***

Harald, it seems there's something missing.
Ciao
F at lk