Config widgets

Bernd Gehrmann Bernd-Gehrmann at gmx.de
Mon Apr 8 15:07:06 UTC 2002

On Saturday 06 April 2002 18:50, you wrote:
> Anyway, here is another patch that I'd like to be tested (and particular by
> the code completion people) before committing. It replaces the "caller
> deletes return value" used in the class store by a more sane api.

Well, this patch is obsolete now; i didn't notice it was above the mailing
list's message size limit.

After notiticing that the lib directory is used by the kdevelop directory,
I've also made the necessary changes there, which was quite some work :-(
If there are any problems in that area, throw the stones at me ;-)

Bernd.