Thank you

Sangeeta Sharma HolyBaba at indiatimes.com
Sun Apr 7 18:23:05 UTC 2002

HolyBaba.Com <http://216.198.237.125/home/>

GANGA JAL
(Pure Ganga Water)
Dear Subscriber,
Thank you for subscribing to http://www.HolyBaba.com
<http://www.holybaba.com/>  news letter.
HolyBaba.com <http://www.holybaba.com/>  is one of the fastest growing
religious good site on the Internet. With 50,000 odd members online and
growing.
We have now come up with a new product for all of our subscribers and
other members. The HOLY WATER. Holy Water is 100% pure Ganga jal (Ganga
Water) from Varanasi. specially packed in Plastic bottles of 500 ML just
for all those people who always wanted Ganga Jal for their religious
purposes but could not get it easily every where. But this opportunity
is for all who want Ganga Jal at their door step. Ganga Jal is not
filtered or processed to maintain its purity. Each Bottle is fetched
>from Tulci Ghat at Varanasi and so is highly pure.
We offer Ganga Jal for Rs. 31.00 ($ 0.65) for each 500 ML. But you may
take the opportunity of getting 25% Discount before the 27th April 2002.
You pay only Rs. 23.25. Plus the delivery charge.
On each unit sale Rs. 1.00 is donated to Kashi Vishwanath temple at
Varanasi. And also some part of the amount is been used for the welfare
of the street kids. at Varanasi.
Order Ganga Jal now.
Ganga Jal Unit  Rs. 23.25 Per 500 ML Bottle. (Delivery charges to pay)
Name
Email
Sex  Are you male or female Male Female
Age
Postal Address Detail Address:
Landmark
Tel no
City  Please choose one Mumbai Delhi Calcutta Chennai Agra Ahmedabad
Allahabad Amritsar Aurangabad Bangalore Baroda Bhopal Chandigarh Cochin
Dehradun Goa Gurgaon Gwalior Hyderabad Indore Jaipur Jaisalmer Jammu
Jamshedpur Jodhpur Kanpur Lucknow Madurai Mysore Nagpur Nashik Noida
Palampur Panaji Patna Pondicherry Pune Ranchi Shimla Srinagar Surat
Varanasi Others
State

Payment Mode
(Demand Draft) (VPP) Money Order

Ganesh <http://216.198.237.125/home/faq/productsearch.asp?pd=Gandev>
Price $ 17.00
5" (Inch) Brass

Shiva <http://216.198.237.125/home/faq/productsearch.asp?pd=Shivnilkant>

Shivnilkant
Price $ 32.00
<http://www.holybaba.com/> 14"X7" Brass

Shiva Head
<http://216.198.237.125/home/faq/productsearch.asp?pd=Shiva+Head>
Shiva Head
Price $ 120.00
15" Brass

Nepali Durga
<http://216.198.237.125/home/faq/productsearch.asp?pd=Nepali+Durga>
Nepali Durga
Price <http://www.holybaba.com/>  $ 40.00
12" Brass

Please note that now our services are available only in India and so we
can deliver only in India.

This mail was sent to you as you have subscribed to HolyBaba.com mailing
list.
our mailing list

-----
Click here to be removed from the mailing list
<http://216.198.237.125/home/remove.asp?ID=>