Config widgets

Daniel Engelschalt daniel.engelschalt at gmx.net
Fri Apr 5 12:15:06 UTC 2002

hello bernd,

> Here are versions of the persistant class store and code completion
> config widgets with layout management and accelerators.
>
> Why is the persistant class store stuff in autoproject? It is not
> related to any kind of project management.
when i was working on that i had a short discussion with you about adding
this config stuff to gideon's project options. you suggested i should add it to
autoproject and so i did it ( i read it as: "it is project related" ).
because at that time you were very busy and there was no other gideon core -
developer around i put it in there. please tell me where it belongs.

btw: if gideon will be used for further development some docs should be
written for people like me :) telling what the parts do and so on. it would help
a lot if you're not working just within your part.

bye,
daniel

http://www.gmx.net