April fools?

Sandy Meier smeier at kdevelop.org
Thu Apr 4 01:02:04 UTC 2002

Am Donnerstag, 4. April 2002 00:49 schrieben Sie:
> Is this still on the page? I havent seen it.

No, I have removed it. But here the original text (cvs history):
--------
<b>Project closed?</b> After vehemently led discussions on the core
mailinglist about the breakof with development of the technical pioneer
projectGideon alias KDevelop3 in favour of implementing all features in
KDevelop2 the team is finally splitted. Some developershave already left the
team. The development is stopped and a <a
href="http://www.ibm.com">well-known software company</a> has offered to buy
all software licenses of KDevelop.<
-------
cvs log:
revision 1.127
date: 2002/04/01 09:47:25;  author: tfromm;  state: Exp;  lines: +4 -0
april april :-)
---------

Ciao!
Sandy