A common roadmap

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Wed Apr 3 21:43:05 UTC 2002

Hi Roland

I've checked the old sources back into the KDE_2_2_BRANCH with the comment
'Removed Objective-C support (moving the changes to KDEVELOP_2_BRANCH).'.
Only the revision numbers should have changed from yesterday - I hope that
was the right thing to do.

I've done a patch for the changes, so it should be straightforward to apply
that to the KDEVELOP_2_BRANCH. I'm just checking it out at the moment, but
it's taking forever - the cvs seems dog slow at the moment. Perhaps it's
being hammered because of the KDE 3 release..

-- Richard