Gideon classparser

Andrea Aime aaime at libero.it
Sun Sep 30 21:10:36 UTC 2001

Hi everybody,
my name's Andrea (male, please, I am Italian) and I'm trying to add
reverse engineering capabilities to the uml modeller (uml.sourceforge.net).
I've decided to use Gideon classes as a base for reverse engineering
capabilities, but I cannot make them work in my project. With kdevelop 2
I have imported all lib/sourceinfo classes and the classparser, tokenizer in
parts/cppsupport. I have a rough understanding on how to use them, the
problem is that the final linking stage reports as missing yylex, if I link
libfl.a, or yywrap, if I don't link it. I see that the reverse engineering
library exports the symbol yyFlexLexer::yylex and requires yywrap, whilst
libfl.a implements yywrap but requires a plain yylex... no surprise that
my project doesn't link properly. But can someone explain me how you
link KDevelop 2 since I see that libclassparser.a exports yyFlexLexer::yylex,
your final linking stage uses -lfl and you don't get any error? Some kind
of autotools magic?
Is there anyone that can help me?
Best regards
Andrea Aime

PS: please cc me, I'm not on the list (althought I read the archives
almost every day...)

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«