A question to EditDocumentIface

Victor Röder Victor_Roeder at GMX.de
Wed Sep 26 18:39:55 UTC 2001

Hi,

in EditDocumentIface following things have catched my eyes:
Via the signal cursorPositionChanged(...) you get a pointer to
KEditor::Document and via the signal textChanged() not.
Is that correct, the way it is implemented?
Is it right that I need the up-to-date document to get e.g. the last letter
edited into the editor? I think so. But how could I get it? Via
core()->editor()->currentDocument() it's not possible because I'm working in
CppCodeCompletion (which inherits only QObject).

Thanks for answer.

Bye,
	Victor

-