Who is still working...

Harald Fernengel harry at bnro.de
Wed Sep 26 16:13:03 UTC 2001

Hi,

I'd like to continue to maintain the Qt2/Qt3 compatiblity and help Falk and
Roland with the MDI stuff. Since I am using KDevelop to develop, I'll fix
things that are going on my nerves (usability changes).

As for database support: AFAIK this shouldn't happen in KDevelop but in
external Apps. We can include them in the "Tools" menu or as plugin, but I do
not think that it is the responsibility of Gideon to offer a database
modeller and SQL explorer tool.

Harry