QTE (and friends) under kdevelop

Jeff Wood jwood at tc.fluke.com
Wed Sep 26 14:49:42 UTC 2001

Hi Ralf,

I'm just starting to look into this.  I am involved in a commercial development effort, so may use KDevelop with QTE and general tmake stuff for the QPE -- I'm under a time-crunch (but isn't everybody) :-(  As I run across stuff, I'll keep you posted.  I did find a web page:
http://www.uv-ac.de/ipaqhelp

Haven't had a chance to read/evaluate it in detail yet, but it seems to address some issues related to cross-compilation.

Thanks so much for the feedback,
-- Jeff