HEAD does not compile with Qt3

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Wed Sep 26 11:05:31 UTC 2001

On Tuesday 25 September 2001 1:51 am, : Ravikiran Rajagopal wrote:
> Hello,
>   I have a fresh checkout of KDevelop HEAD am am running KDE CVS from
> saturday. Making Makefile.cvs fails with
>
> [snip]
> *** Creating Makefile templates
> parts/javasupport/Makefile.am:3: required directory
> parts/javasupport/kdejava does not exist
> make[1]: *** [cvs] Error 1
> make: *** [all] Error 2
>
> I guess the makefiles are not generated correctly and compiling after
> configuring fails with moc dependencies not taken care of correctly. What
> needs to be done to fix this?
The directory 'parts/javasupport/kdejava' should exist in the CVS.

But the javasupport part won't compile with Qt 3, because I haven't checked
the Qt 3 version of the java bindings into the KDE cvs yet. There are
probably other things that will done to be done with javasupport, to bring it
up to date with the rest of the code, before it works again. So when I get
the Qt 3 java bindings checked in, I'll have a look at gideon.

-- Richard

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«