compiling kdevelop-20010919

Daniel Engelschalt s2697 at htw-dresden.de
Fri Sep 21 11:12:09 UTC 2001

On Fri, 21 Sep 2001, Simon Hausmann wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 21, 2001 at 07:14:57AM +0200, Daniel Engelschalt wrote:
> > hi all,
> >
> > i tried to compile that version and configure fails at:
> > checking for qt
> > and complains that i have to install qt >= 2.2.2
> > problem is that i'm using qt-2.3.0 (and kde 2.2.1).
> >
> > i have absolutely no idea why it doesn't work.
> > any hints ? (switches for using qt2 and the qt-lib-dir didn't help)
>
> Check the last few lines of config.log for the exact error.
> I guess it's not picking up the right Qt.
yes, that's what i thought first. but (the big BUT ;) since march i'm
using the same qt because that was the time the anti-aliasing stuff was
introduced - and here you need at lease qt-2.3 (aa works, so kde uses
qt-2.3). and i'm compiling all the stuff by myself so i know i have no
other qt around...

the exact error message - damn i know i have to write things down:
some methods weren't found (i'd lie if i say something here).

daniel
<who was angry 'cause it didn't compile after downloading 6mb it with a
 56k modem and thought he easily can remember things>

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«