ANNOUNCE: KDevelop 2.0.1 out now!
gigafalk at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 20:10:10 UTC 2001
(This is an announcement for all who are not subscribed to the other KDE
The KDevelop team is proud to present KDevelop 2.0.1 - an easy to use
C/C++ IDE for KDE. KDevelop 2.0.1 has been released as part of the
KDE 2.2.1 release!
Press release of 2.0.0 again
For the fans of detailed general information:
You can use any of the KDE mirrors to download it along with KDE 2.2.1
Compiling from CVS sources
Changes from 2.0.0 to 2.0.1
*** THIS IS A BUGFIX VERSION FOR THE PREVIOUS VERSION, ONLY! ***
- The Version number is now 2.0.1
- The collapsing trees bug fixed
- crash on KDevelop restart with previously opened HTML views fixed
- crash on DocViewMan::switchToFile(..) fixed
- disabled accelerators (after the closing of a file) fixed
- gcc 3.0 compile fixes
- some Qt 3 fixes
- some QextMDI bugfixes, is final version 2.0.0 now
- German spelling mistakes fixed
- some cool bugfixes we can't remember any more...
Gideon is the codename of KDevelop-3.0 which is already under
construction on KDevelop's CVS HEAD branch and which will be released
some time later.
If you like to join the KDevelop developers, don't hesitate to contact
us at kdevelop-devel at kdevelop.org! We need you bugfixes and patches
for 2.0.1 as well as your contributions for Gideon!
F at lk (on behalf of the whole KDevelop team)
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-devel-request at kdevelop.org with the following body:
More information about the KDevelop-devel