Compiling error in HEAD using Qt2 and PersistentClassStore

Victor Röder Victor_Roeder at GMX.de
Mon Sep 17 19:16:33 UTC 2001

Hi!

I think there's still something wrong when you compile Gideon with
--enable-gideon-qt2.
In the Makefile of kdevelop/src a core.moc.cpp is generated but never used. I
think there has to be a core.moc (which is included by core.cpp).
When I compile core.moc.cpp using make, errors appear, because the paths to
Qt2 isn't set.
I've modified the Makefile so that it generates the core.moc and now it
compiles.
Had someone of you same problems? Maybe I'm the only one :-) but can someone
(Simon?) have a look?

Thanks,
	Victor

BTW.: An other topic I want to ask you is a persistent ClassStore. Is someone
working on this? I think it's very important for KDevelop2 and for Gideon
even more. The people who are doing Code Completion need it. Or we need a
ClassParser that parses #includes :-).

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«